Prepared for a Network Attack?
Firewalls and software alone won't protect your network from today's sophisticated cyber intruders. You need the experience of facing a realistic attack on your network, an experience that CENTS®can provide.
Created to assist the Department of Defense in the training of computer network operations personnel, CENTS®employs the same concept used to train pilots. Network operators are provided a risk-free environment to experience and react to catastrophic network attacks and outages. CENTS®cyber solutions emulate your real world, operational network environment, as well as events and vulnerabilities that could compromise it.
Don't let the first attack you face be the real thing. Use CENTS®to train your network defenders to DETECT, RECOGNIZE, RESEARCH, MITIGATE and REPORT real life cyber attacks within your network environment.
CENTS® is built to your specifications, emulating the components in your operational network, thereby providing operators with the same look and feel of their everyday environment.
- Network-safe environment to experience and react to catastrophic attacks and outages
- Customized to replicate customer's operational environment
- Train individuals or entire network teams or provide deliberate training
- Integrate cyber into operational exercises and evaluations
- Conduct mission rehearsal and realistic target development
- Test, evaluate, and validate configurations before implementation
- Perform penetration testing to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities