OASIS — One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services
OASISSM and OASIS Small Business figure to revolutionize the way companies do business with the GSA. Moreover, OASIS likely will become the model-of-choice and gold standard by which agencies across the federal landscape source and procure essential support services. OASIS is a model of efficiency. Its aim is to provide Government agencies with total integrated solutions for a wide range of professional services. As such, it engages a multi-agency contract (MAC) approach for securing complex, integrated services across the globe — an approach that supports both commercial and non-commercial requirements. Most notably, any contract type can be used, including fixed-price (all types), cost reimbursement (all types), time and materials/labor hour, or a hybrid mix of all or some.
Core contract disciplines within GSA's exciting new program umbrella include program management services, management consulting services, logistics services, engineering services, scientific services, and financial services. Base period of performance for OASIS is September 3, 2014 through September 2, 2019, with a 5-year option period beginning in 2019. With no program ceiling, OASIS provides the dynamics for exceptional long term planning for increasingly complex and critical support requirements across an eclectic mix of disciplines. For complete details on OASIS, including how vendors can take advantage of GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) to help with all or part of an OASIS task order, please see GSA's excellent OASIS web site.
- Enables agencies to concentrate on mission rather than the acquisition itself
- Minimizes unnecessary proliferation of interagency and agency-wide IDIQ contracts
- Reduces lead time and administrative effort to acquire complete professional services (FAR 16.505)
- Offers highest technically rated service providers
- Enables the capture of transactional level data
- Maximizes opportunities for Small Businesses
- Offers on-ramp/off-ramp procedures to ensure a flexible, vibrant vendor pool
- Supports customers with a robust Web Library that has sample documents, templates, market research and price estimating tools, and a platform for sharing best practices
Camber Corporation is a premier professional services firm that provides solutions in systems engineering, intelligence, cyber security, Information Technology, unmanned systems, modeling and simulation, and threat mitigation. Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Huntsville, AL, Camber employs 2,500 professionals in more than 100 locations in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East and Asia, delivering high value, ISO-certified solutions worldwide
Camber Capabilities for OASIS
As a prime contractor in Pools 1, 3, and 4, Camber consistently engages the right people, tools, technologies, and worldwide support critical for ensuring flexible, innovative solutions on time and within budget for a diversity of professional services and advanced disciplines. The full spectrum of the OASIS core disciplines are embedded within and across all of our communities of practice.
- Unmanned Systems
- Systems Integration
- Training Sustainment
- All Hazards
- Solutions Development
- Activity Event Management
- Agile Software Engineering & IT
- Full Lifecycle
- Enterprise Architecture
- Software Development
- Network Engineering
- Intelligence Analysis and Operations
- Data Analysis
- Modeling, Simulation and Training
- Lab Systems
- Modeling & Simulation Tool Solutions
- School House 1 IMI Design/Dev/Delivery
- Engineering and Management
- Command/Control Engineering
- Program Mgmt. Support
- Test & Evaluation
- Risk Mgmt.
- Ops Mgmt.
Camber Corporation Contacts
Director, GSA GWAC/IDIQ Programs
GSA OASIS Program Office
DUNS Number — 60-957-0742
CAGE Code – 0MWW4
For more information on placing an order under OASIS including the GSA Ordering Guide and helpful templates please visit the OASIS Government wide Acquisition Contract website.